Re: Updating w.d.o/{intro/organization#distribution,ports/}

Hi!

David Prévot <taffit@debian.org> writes:
> The ports and ports-like part of our organization page [1] might be
> pretty outdated on the members side. Could you please confirm that the
> members list of your team is still accurate, or provide an updated list.
> Without any answer within a week, I'll drop the members name from this
> page, but will keep the name of the port and a link to the mailing list
> as main contact point. If you answer after a week, I'll also be happy to
> update the page afterwards.

  For the buildd maintainers you probably want to list me instead of
Cyril Brulebois as I took over the kfreebsd-* buildds and IIRC KiBi
doesn't do any other buildds.

  For the Debian GNU/kFreeBSD the following contributors come to mind
(just off my head, sorry if I miss someone):

Robert Millan
Steven Chamberlain
Petr Salinger
Arno Töll
Christoph Egger

Also potentially Aurelien, Guillem and Cyril. Let's give -bsd@ a chance
to correct me ;-)

Regards

    Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer