Re: Updating w.d.o/{intro/organization#distribution,ports/}

On 5-Apr-12, at 4:56 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 4:27 PM, David Prévot <taffit@debian.org> wrote:
The ports and ports-like part of our organization page [1] might be
pretty outdated on the members side. Could you please confirm that the members list of your team is still accurate, or provide an updated list. Without any answer within a week, I'll drop the members name from this page, but will keep the name of the port and a link to the mailing list as main contact point. If you answer after a week, I'll also be happy to
update the page afterwards.

       1: http://www.debian.org/intro/organization#distribution

The points of contact for PA-RISC should probably be:

* Carlos O'Donell
* John David Anglin
* Thibuat Varene

Dave, Thibaut,

I am willing to be listed. Probably, Matthew and Kyle would prefer to be delisted, but they should make their own decision. In a sense, it's important that Bdale be listed, as I believe that he chairs SPI Inc. Debian is a trademark
of SPI Inc.

Would James volunteer?

Regarding contact points, I believe that we need a contact to restart the buildd. It appears that we need to transfer ssh keys for wanna-build access and for
uploads to debian-ports.

We also need to open the ssh port or build a permanent tunnel for buildd on
magnum.   Currently, buildd is blocked.

Dann, could you send the contents of your .sbuildrc and .builddrc files? Want
to compare them to what I have.

Dave
--
John David Anglin	dave.anglin@bell.net