Re: consultants: some proposal on german entries

Hi Andrei,
i completely agree on your suggestion:

Il giorno lun, 24/10/2011 alle 20.15 +0300, Andrei Popescu ha scritto:
[...]
> IMHO (especially since I'm not doing much work on this lately) I would
> replace the entire system with a form that adds the entry after it has
> been approved by a human. Unfortunately I lack both the time and skills
> to work on this.
[...]

As you might see I am actively working in order to handle all pending
requests. Once I finish, I would like to start detailing a solution
based on a web form, as you suggested. Then, I hope, we will check if
and how it could be of any help.

Bye,
Giuseppe