Re: consultants: some proposal on german entries

On Jo, 20 oct 11, 22:24:50, Holger Wansing wrote:

> So, dear members of the consultants subproject:
>
> On http://www.debian.org/consultants/ I found different formats
> for the phone numbers.
> Should that be changed to a consistent format?
> Should always an international phone number be listed (even if the
> consultant only provided a national number?)
> Should the relevant consultants be contacted due to this question?

IMHO (especially since I'm not doing much work on this lately) I would
replace the entire system with a form that adds the entry after it has
been approved by a human. Unfortunately I lack both the time and skills
to work on this.

Such a form would allow us to collect the data as is and let each
language display the data as per local conventions/standards, so yes, I
would be in favor of standardizing and am in favor of adding
international prefixes.

Kind regards,
Andrei