Re: consultants: some proposal on german entries - and other countries

Hi Holger,

Il giorno lun, 03/10/2011 alle 21.31 +0200, Holger Wansing ha scritto:
[...]
> Today I looked for consultants in other countries than Germany
> and found several entries, where the phone number is not displayed
> unique/ideal (no international phone format used for example).
> Here are the relevant entries for Argentinia - Kanada
[...]

Why do you want to force the adoption of international phone format?
i.e., what about consultants only interested in local clients?
Moreover, why do you want to change any information provided by the
consultant himself?

Thanks,
Giuseppe