Re: consultants: some proposal on german entries - and other countries

Hi,

Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe@eppesuigoccas.homedns.org> wrote:
> > Today I looked for consultants in other countries than Germany
> > and found several entries, where the phone number is not displayed
> > unique/ideal (no international phone format used for example).
> > Here are the relevant entries for Argentinia - Kanada
> [...]
>
> Why do you want to force the adoption of international phone format?
> i.e., what about consultants only interested in local clients?

The international phone number also works, if you use it for national
phone call. So it catches all cases.

And at http://www.debian.org/consultants/index.en.html I read:

"If your country is not listed, please check any neighboring countries, as
some of the consultants will work internationally."

> Moreover, why do you want to change any information provided by the
> consultant himself?

Why not provide usefull information to the user?

IMHO it is not advantageous for Debian, if users are unable to contact
a consultant, when they need one.

Holger

--
Created with Sylpheed 3.0.2