Re: Tweak required for release notes 'publishing' at www-master

On 7 February 2011 01:15, Simon Paillard <spaillard@debian.org> wrote:
(...)
> So it should not be necessary to handle the specific case introduced in the
> cronjob.

Ok, I will remove the hack tonight if nobody beats me to it.

> www-master is finishing wml build, so let's see tomorrow if everything is ok
> for release-notes.

It doesn't look like it work. Statistics have been updated but the
content hasn't. I can easily tell because I changed the content of the
date from '2010-11-12' to 'February 4th, 2011' and neither the english
version of the Release Notes nor the translations are up to date on
that. And the Spanish Release Notes version still shows a lot of
untranslated content even though the statistics [1] claim it is 100%
translated.

Maybe it's some kind of permissions issue? There was a manual run of
the Release Notes build+publish target last Saturday to update the RN
for the CDs/DVDs build, maybe that is the culprit?

Another possible culprit is the changes I introduced in the Makefile
for the 'publish' target, since the logs [2]  are currently
unavailable I cannot tell..

Regards

Javier

[1] http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/statistics.html
[2] http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/ddp/ gives a 404 due to
somebody tweaking the vhost config at www-master (at least its nice
looking :-)