Re: Tweak required for release notes 'publishing' at www-master

On Sun, Feb 06, 2011 at 09:25:43PM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> I cannot access www-master, could someone please take a look at this? If I'm
> pointed to where the cron tasks reside and given access to www-master I could
> probably take care of this myself....

I was pointed to the cron task responsible (7release-notes) and tweaked it in
order to try it to get the Release Notes published where they should.

Since currently there is no 'Squeeze' branch there is a temporary workaround
in there which (hopefully) works and will get the next run (8am UTC) working
properly and committing the changes so that
http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/ gets updated instead of
http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/

If anybody else of the www team can take a look I would appreciate it.

Let's cross fingers...

Regards

Javier