Re: Tweak required for release notes 'publishing' at www-master

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 12:02:17AM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 06, 2011 at 09:25:43PM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> > I cannot access www-master, could someone please take a look at this? If I'm
> > pointed to where the cron tasks reside and given access to www-master I could
> > probably take care of this myself....
>
> I was pointed to the cron task responsible (7release-notes) and tweaked it in
> order to try it to get the Release Notes published where they should.
>
> Since currently there is no 'Squeeze' branch there is a temporary workaround
> in there which (hopefully) works and will get the next run (8am UTC) working
> properly and committing the changes so that
> http://www.debian.org/releases/squeeze/ gets updated instead of
> http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/
>
> If anybody else of the www team can take a look I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your patch against the cron job.

To avoid doubts, I've moved :
/srv/www.debian.org/release-notes/testing
/srv/www.debian.org/release-notes/squeeze

So it should not be necessary to handle the specific case introduced in the
cronjob.

Once we branch in SVN, then we'll have to svn relocate squeeze to the branch,
and create testing.

www-master is finishing wml build, so let's see tomorrow if everything is ok
for release-notes.

--
Simon Paillard