Bug#511925: Special case
thank you very much for improving the po4a coordination pages.
I'm sorry to say that I'm the origin of a special case that seems not to be
Both the French and the German manpages are completely translated (1).
The French translation is listed correctly (2) as done, the German
pretends to be available (3), but is already fixed upstream (4).
A little bit more abstract: The case not (yet) covered is
- Debian maintainer is upstream
- upstream has "outsourced" translation work (here: translation project)
- translations in several states
* already packaged in Debian (fr)
-> correctly marked as translated
* committed to upstream repository, not yet packaged (de)
-> marked as available for translation.
I think the case is too special for scripting a solution. What would be
an appropriate workaround. Filing a dummy ITT on the coordination