Re: Consultants registration via web form [was: Re: consultants: some proposal on german entries]

Hi there!

On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 23:22:43 +0100, David Prévot wrote:
> Le 06/11/2011 17:46, Andrei Popescu a écrit :
>> On Sb, 05 nov 11, 13:58:32, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
>
>>> about your proposal of creating a web page for new requests
>
>> I was thinking of a broader solution, which could be flexible enough to
>> be able to deal with all such requests:
>>
>> - users (Who's using Debian)
>> - CD vendors
>> - preinstalled
>> - consultants
>> - etc.
>
> +1.
>
> Among “etc.”: books, partners, merchandise, events.

With my Events hat on (team Cc:ed), this would be greatly welcomed, as
well as a sort of mailing list as Andrei already proposed, at least to
have a record of the different requests:

  <http://lists.debian.org/20111116093658.GE6979%40think.nuvreauspam>

However, please note that the web form should be *another* option, with
email still working as well: while the web is popular, email can be
signed, archived and so on (which also led to the fact that I hate to
not have a record of the web form I submit).

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca