Re: Consultants registration via web form [was: Re: consultants: some proposal on german entries]

Hi,

Le 06/11/2011 17:46, Andrei Popescu a écrit :
> On Sb, 05 nov 11, 13:58:32, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:

>> about your proposal of creating a web page for new requests

> I was thinking of a broader solution, which could be flexible enough to
> be able to deal with all such requests:
>
> - users (Who's using Debian)
> - CD vendors
> - preinstalled
> - consultants
> - etc.

+1.

Among “etc.”: books, partners, merchandise, events. Of course, we don't
want those forms to directly feed the BTS, but as Stefano already
pointed (<20110910080737.GA9183@upsilon.cc>), it could be nice to avoid
direct forward to private email addresses (e.g. we already defined and
use usertags for www.debian.org [0]).

Please note that we already host some forms on the website:

	http://www.debian.org/mirror/submit