Re: Proposal for mainpage layout (ML button)

On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 05:40:39PM +0100, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Am 09.03.2011 17:18, schrieb Alexander Reshetov:
>
> > For this i introduced mailing list button (like RSS buttons).
> > I added pop-up message (Subscribe to RSS/Mailing List!)  when link(button) is
> > hover, both for the RSS and ML in case if it isn't clear enough what
> > this buttons do.
>
> But we have two news mailing lists: debian-announce and debian-news.

Yes. But news in the main page linked only to the debian-announce.
To the ML debian-news lead link from page News/project which btw will be super
to add to the mainpage to. It can looks like this one [0]. But it's another
topic for discussion.

 0 : http://debian-by.org/~eof/wdo.png