Proposal for mainpage layout (ML button)

Hello,

I create mockup [0] for the mainpage.
The goal is reduce mainpage which huge now and improve representation.
For this i introduced mailing list button (like RSS buttons).
I added pop-up message (Subscribe to RSS/Mailing List!)  when link(button) is
hover, both for the RSS and ML in case if it isn't clear enough what
this buttons do.
Also i changed headers of 'News' and 'Security Advisories' which are links
to the News and Security pages (thanks symoon for the idea).
So with this improvements we can remove text about subscriptions and links to
the News/Security pages under recent entries. Which will save some space on
the main page.

 0 : http://debian-by.org/~eof/wdo/index.en.html