Re: update of DDP related web pages (phase 1)

Quoting Adam D. Barratt (adam@adam-barratt.org.uk):
> On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 17:57 +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> > On Mon Feb 07, 2011 at 23:04:05 +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > > Are you talking about this for squeeze 6.0.1?
> >
> > might be an option. Added d-release@ and d-cd@ to CC for that reason.
> > [ to put them into the loop: we are currently discussing to have some of
> > the docbook documentation (release notes, installation manual)
> > rerendered with the Debian website theme for 6.0.1 ]
>
> >From a release point-of-view, aiui, this would mean a new upload of the
> installation-guide source package to include updated styling, and a
> similar change being applied to the release notes svn?  If so then that
> would be fine for us - installation-guide in Squeeze is outdated anyway,
> due to the unblock request being forgotten; we may need to be careful
> about the versionning there though.

Ah crap, I did the upload for i-g but the unblock request slipped out
of my mind.

Please keep -boot as well in this loop if an upload of the
Installation Guide is needed, as it is "maintained" (ahem...) by the
D-I team (i-g is indeed one of the pieces in Debian where we lost a
lot with fjp's loss).