Re: update of DDP related web pages (phase 1)

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 06, 2011 at 05:18:36PM +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> related to this, but completly unrelated to the content, David and me
> thought it might be a good idea, to have the content of some of the
> documentation also rendered with the Debian website theme.

Sure.

> Dev-ref,

This is DDP document in DocBook XML.

> installation manual (for the CDs) or

This is d-i team maintained and in DocBook XML.

> release notes come in

This is DDP document in DocBook XML.

> mind.

"Debian FAQ" is DDP document still in debiandoc-sgml.

With upcoming version of debiandoc-sgml (1.2.20+), XML conversion should
be in good shape.  I will hold off such conversion.  Then *theming* will
be in better shape if you are talking for wheezy/

> I shortly looked into them, they seem to be build with docbook.

Are you talking about this for squeeze 6.0.1?

> Do you guys (from d-doc) see any possibility to help us with that?

If this is changing of stylesheet only and if release manager approves,
why not.