Re: Webmastering/translation rights

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 05:09:30PM +0200, Cato Auestad wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-08-23 at 10:57 +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > english/Bugs/pseudo-packages.description is actually generated by a cron
> > job on www-master.debian.org
> > http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/cron/parts/1pseudo-packages?view=markup
> > It is downloaded from http://bugs.debian.org/pseudopackages/pseudo-packages.description
> >
> > It could actually be moved in the english makefile to avoid such offline
> > build errors.
>
> That's what I did to get rid of the error and build the page
> successfully, but may I commit the page to english/Bugs so that the next
> person having updated the local repository and trying to build
> pseudo-packages.wml won't get the same error?

It needs to be updated dynamically, either from Makefile or cron job.
Manual commit is not an option.

I tuned the Bugs/Makefile to download the file everytime a build in this
dir is required (it needs to be added to PHONY target, or the file will
never be updated).

You should be able to built it on your machine without any trick now.

--
Simon Paillard