Re: (x)html syntax error in webwml/english/ports/hurd/hurd-devel-debian.wml

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 09:49:05PM +0200, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> Hi all,
> browsing the build-logs/validate report to fix some errors (mainly in italian
> pages) I've found this:
>
> /srv/www.debian.org/www/ports/hurd/hurd-devel-debian.en.html: ***
> Line 132, character 10:  there is no attribute "NAME"
>
> It's present in italian page too, and obviously in all translated version of
> that page.
> The issue seem introducted by rev 1.33; the error is here:
>
> <h3 name=porting_issues>
> General Porting Issues</h3>
>
> I'm not very expert in html but w3c site says that NAME attribute must be used with
> element A, so I think it will be:
>
> <h3><a name="porting_issues">
> General Porting Issues</a></h3>
>
> Is it ok if I commit it?

I've do it. :D
The smart_change.pl thing does its dirty work very well, even if in this case
there were only three pages translated AND with the syntax error.
So, I've edited&bumped with the script and then commited danish, french and
italian pages and obviously english version.

I hope I've not broken anything!

Cheers,

Francesca