Re: Текущая стабильная версия?

-=| Максим, Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 05:04:08PM +0400 |=-
> Добрый день. Хочу выяснить непонятную для меня вещь.

Maxim, the official language of the Debian mailing lists is English.
Sorry for replying in English, but although I can understand Russian,
I don't dare translating ino it :)

> Смотрю что нового появилось в текущем стабильном выпуске
> http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/releasenotes и по любой ссылке
> получаю информацию по squeeze. Значит ли это, что на днях выходит
> долгожданный новый выпуск?
 Maxim asks if the fact that the links on the above page point to
 squeeze's release notes means that squeeze has been rleased.
 Example: http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/release-notes/

 I suspect there is a misconfiguration somewhere.