(x)html syntax error in webwml/english/ports/hurd/hurd-devel-debian.wml

Hi all,
browsing the build-logs/validate report to fix some errors (mainly in italian
pages) I've found this:

/srv/www.debian.org/www/ports/hurd/hurd-devel-debian.en.html: ***
Line 132, character 10:  there is no attribute "NAME"

It's present in italian page too, and obviously in all translated version of
that page.
The issue seem introducted by rev 1.33; the error is here:

<h3 name=porting_issues>
General Porting Issues</h3>

I'm not very expert in html but w3c site says that NAME attribute must be used with
element A, so I think it will be:

<h3><a name="porting_issues">
General Porting Issues</a></h3>

Is it ok if I commit it?

ps: if it is, I'll use the smart_change.pl to do it for all languages even if
I feel a little scared by it ;)

Thanks,
Francesca