debian.org/devel/debian-med/talks/ (was: www-master move: things to do)

Hi,

We are in the process of moving the website to another host, and hence
some winter^W spring cleaning is in progress.

http://people.debian.org/~spaillard/missing-from-wolkenstein-to-be-processed

# devel/debian-med: debian-med has moved to alioth/pure blends site, but
# files removed from the CVS are not cleaned in the www tree

See list of files above.

While I have no problem in cleaning those old files, one page in your
section still link to these removed (from CVS) files.
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/News/2002/20021002

http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/talks/
I cannot find these removed files elsewhere, for example on your alioth website.

Could you please fix the links (either restore the files from CVS, or update the
link to your alioth website, as you want) ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Simon Paillard