Re: www-master move: things to do

On Sat, May 01, 2010 at 03:32:48PM +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> On Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 23:32:43 +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> > i would like to know what the current status of that is and where i can
> > help esp. with my DSA hat on. If there are any needs, please say so.
>
> with my listmaster's hat on, i think i fixed the layout stuff, so we now
> should have the CSS based layout on all pages on lists.d.o
>
> Simon, can you give us a list what else needs to be done?

http://people.debian.org/~spaillard/missing-from-wolkenstein-to-be-processed

- Fix http://newwww.deb.at/releases/lenny/installmanual and
http://newwww.deb.at/releases/lenny/releasenotes pages

- events/materials are from /srv/www.debian.org/events-materials, not in VCS

- Many files in this list are actually 'not cleaned files' on klecker.
  I've identified some of them at
  http://people.debian.org/~spaillard/missing-from-wolkenstein-with-comments

Today I'll try to finish the doc/ part.

--