Re: www-master move: things to do

Hi,

On Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 23:32:43 +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i would like to know what the current status of that is and where i can
> help esp. with my DSA hat on. If there are any needs, please say so.

with my listmaster's hat on, i think i fixed the layout stuff, so we now
should have the CSS based layout on all pages on lists.d.o

Simon, can you give us a list what else needs to be done?

Greetings
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster