Re: [Debconf-team] debconf10 is _11th_ debian conference

Hi!

Am 22.08.2010 13:31, schrieb Holger Levsen:

>> To clarify a bit about that (and some comments on irc:):  It was neither
>> a typo, nor written in a hurry.  I got that text from the debconf team,
>> when I read the text, I asked on the #debconf-team channel (see
>> http://paste.debian.net/84936/ for some logs), and even after that there
>> was plenty of time to review it.
> I think this very irc log proves my point that the text was written^wreviewed
> and decided in hurry.

Sorry, there still seems to be a missunderstanding:  The irc log
mentioned above is just a tiny part of the drafting process;  TTBOMK the
original draft of the announcement was available for at several days
before that conversation took place (Found one hint at
http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20100725.191752.5931b973.en.html
(on which you btw replied)); I only did minor changes (video streams,
irc channels, some hilights and links for DebianDay IIRC), so the most
of the content was available for more than three days, before I picked
it up.

And the announcement was added to the webpage (and sent out as mail) on
the 30th in the late evening (European time), over 24 hours.

So plenty of time to review, comment, and change.

Best regards,
  Alexander