How should I updates ddp files in www-master.d.o etc.

Hi,

With recent changes to the source, maint-guide is making files all in
UTF-8 encoding such as:

  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/index.zh-cn.html
  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/maint-guide.zh-cn.txt
  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/maint-guide.zh-cn.pdf
  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/maint-guide.zh-cn.ps

This is good :-)  I just updated page around
  http://www.debian.org/doc/devel-manuals#maint-guide
in webwml CVS to match this new situation.

=== Problem 1 ===

There are old files remaining uncleaned in generated web pages such as:

  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/maint-guide.zh_CN.txt
  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/maint-guide.zh_CN.pdf
  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/maint-guide.zh_CN.ps

How should I move to correct these.

  Option1: run from Makefile (very tedious and error prone.)
  Option2: get an acount at www-master.d.o with proper group to work from
           shell. (To whom should I ask such request?)

Which option should I do?

=== Problem 2 ===

Text encoding are not set to UTF-8 for maint-guide.zh-cn.txt as default.

(I guess this is inevitable but ...)

Osamu