Re: [Debconf-team] debconf10 is _11th_ debian conference

Hi,

 I want conclusion for this, because we should concentrate Squeeze release :)

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 13:31:47 +0200
Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> DebConf10 was the eleventh DebConf. No decission can change that.

 - Debconf10 is not tenth debian conference.
 - however "Debconf10 is 11th" would confuse people who see that phrase.
   We should avoid such thing.
 - simply remove "10th" or s/10th/2010/ sounds good for me
   (or add appending a separate correction boxas as Brian suggested)

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane