Re: download debian image error

[CC-ing you since I assume you are not subscribed]

On Sb, 10 iul 10, 17:34:37, zou_gj wrote:
> hi:
>
> where can download "linux-image-2.6.26-1-686 (2.6.26-13lenny2) " install image

- this mailing list is about the Debian website, please use debian-user
  for such questions (reply-to set accordingly)
- why would you need this specific old linux-image package? You should
  use the latest version from security.debian.org, which should be
  downloadable with your usual apt tool
- the answer to your question is probably snapshots.debian.org (but I
  didn't check if that specific package/version is indeed available)

Regards,
Andrei