Re: Mistake on the Lenny installation manual

Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> Can't it also get fixed in the branch for the lenny installation
> manual and get fixed there? People will keep installing lenny for a
> while, so having correct lenny install manuals should be of interest, or
> do I miss something here?

No, you're not missing anything. But I don't really see the point of doing
a full upload of the manual for just this one issue. Especially as exactly
the same link also occurs in the Woody and Sarge versions of the manual,
which are also still published on the website.

Also, an upload of the manual to stable would *not* automatically result in
version on the website getting rebuilt.

However, I would have no objection to the web masters making a suitable
change for that link in the generated HTML files.