Re: Mistake on the Lenny installation manual

* Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> [2010-02-26 13:20:16 CET]:
> > I'd like to draw some attention about a wrong link that slipped in the
> > Lenny installation manual, on the page introducing GNU/Linux : the
> > "Kernel Traffic" link redirects to a Russian porn site instead of the
> > Linux Kernel mailing list site (I suppose the address is supposed to be
> > http://lkml.org/?).
>
> Thanks, but the problem has been reported before and has already been fixed
> in later versions of the installation guide. At the time the version for
> Lenny was built, the link was valid.

 Can't it also get fixed in the branch for the lenny installation
manual and get fixed there? People will keep installing lenny for a
while, so having correct lenny install manuals should be of interest, or
do I miss something here?

 Thanks,
Rhonda