Re: www-master move: things to do

	Hi!

 Thanks to zobel we can call one issue resolved:

* Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at> [2009-12-29 09:31:16 CET]:
> -) above mentioned vhost on wolkenstein for a.) testing and b.) going
> live [DSA job]

 <http://newwww.deb.at/> now points to the virtual host on wolkenstein.
Again, thanks to zobel for quickly doing that!

 Ah yes, one more thing, the page there is *NOT* updated automatically
through cron. The cronjobs are still run manually, on intention: The
main site should still be mainly used. On the other hand, enabling the
cronjobs there would enable more direct testing posibilities - but
currently I'm unable to install the cronjob because of missing access
from where I am. Might do so later tonight.

 So long!
Rhonda