Re: Debian Wiki related "discussion".

Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
> I think the discussion page is needed because there are people who
> don't belong to this list, they do not want to receive all emails from
> this list, but they are interested in a discussion about debian wiki
> or particular wiki page.
Note that this list is open for non-subscribers to post.
While I don't mind where people discuss particular wiki pages, I'm not sure that
discussions about wiki.debian.org in general will reach the audience better than
when conducted here.

> Example:
> http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinQuestions/Unsorted
> I found this question/discussion about wiki.debian.org, and I don't
> think this was ever discussed on a mailing list.
That page seems to illustrate why discussing on the mailing list would be more
effective, no?

Kind regards

T.
--