Re: Encoding problems with check_trans.pl

On Wed,17.Dec.08, 02:45:56, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:

> > and whaddaya know, it works for me!
>
> Hmm, which version of perl and MIME::Lite are you using?  I tested this
> on etch, an I'm sure it doesn't work, but it might have been fixed in
> newer versions of perl and/or MIME:Lite.

$ dpkg -l perl | grep ^ii
ii  perl                                5.10.0-18                          Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language

$ dpkg -l libmime*
| Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
||/ Name                                Version                            Description
+++-===================================-==================================-============================================
un  libmime-base64-perl                 <none>                             (no description available)
un  libmime-lite-perl                   <none>                             (no description available)
un  libmime-perl                        <none>                             (no description available)
ii  libmime-tools-perl                  5.427-2                            Perl5 modules for MIME-compliant messages
un  libmime-types-perl                  <none>                             (no description available)

If I install libmime-lite-perl (3.023-1) and revert the patch it still
doesn't work.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)