Re: s/Debian-Med/Debian Med/g and ./smart_change.pl

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 08:43:06PM +0100, Simon Paillard wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 01:19:46AM +0100, Jean-Edouard Babin wrote:
> > Since the huge s/Debian-Med/Debian Med/g on the devel/debian-med/
> > directory, page are not generated correctly.
>
> By the way, please don't forget to use webwml/smart_change.pl for
> changing automatically strings in the website and update the
> translation-check of localized pages.

That's not possible in this case as in German (where I didn't checked these
changes) a hyphen may be required, especially in compounds.

Even if "Debian Med" is right, it has (probably) to be "Debian-Med-Projekt"
or at least "<q>Debian Med</q>-Projekt".

Nevertheless I agree that a mass change which increases the translation check
headers together with a mail to this list that people have to check it would
be appropriate.

Jens