FAQ about post removals ?

Le Sun, Nov 02, 2008 at 10:05:52AM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :

> Lastly, although this advice comes too late, to avoid increasing the page rank
> of your archived message in search engines you can refer to it through its
> message ID.

Hi all,

following our previous disucssion about post removals, if a FAQ is written (I
can help, but where should we put it?), I suggest to add the above
recommendation. In the case I answered I suppose that the reason for removal
request was that this discussion appears very high in a Google search made on
the name of the poster.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy