Re: fix for hebrew debian about.wml

"Oz Nahum" <nahumoz@gmail.com> writes:
> Thanks for fixing my errors. Any suggestions how I can learn CVS with
> installing a CVS server on my machine or with out an account on Debian ?

Please read from here

http://www.debian.org/devel/website/using_cvs

You don't need CVS server on your machine, only CVS client, some disk
space (and bandwith for checkout and later updates).

Also you don't need any account, you can checkout those anonymously,
then send diffs to this mailing list. And also you can get your own
account only after people here making decision about giving accounts
(not me) see that your diffs are good quality, because anyone with
account can (even accidentally) break many things on the website, and we
don't want to see that happen.

--
Tommi Vainikainen