Re: fix for hebrew debian about.wml

>Please really learn to use CVS, so you can send here diffs against CVS
>version.

Hello Tommy,
Thanks for fixing my errors. Any suggestions how I can learn CVS with installing a CVS server on my machine or with out an account on Debian ?

Oz.

--
.''`.
: :' : We are debian.org. Lower your prices,

----
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
----
You all must read 'The God Delusion'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_God_Delusion
---
when one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
Robert Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance