Re: broken link on etchnhalf installation notes page

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/lenny_di_beta2/i386/iso-cd/debian-LennyBeta2-i386-businesscard.iso

http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/main/installer-i386/current/images/
>> (the images in hd-media/ and netboot/ are dated 2008-05-23T11:33)
>>
>> While it may be that this point release is using the 'lenny' installer
>> (a great advance, I might add), is it planned that these links will be
>> made consistent?
>
> I don't know, and that is strange given they are businesscard ISOs and
> netboot for 4.0_r4 as well..

Did you guys actually read the info on that page that explains the
differences between the various images?

Vincent.McIntyre@csiro.au wrote:
> Poking around again on cdimage.d.o it appears that this is the right
link:
>http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r4/i386/iso-cd/debian-40r4-i386-netinst.iso

No, That is an entirely different image. The current links work for me.

Cheers,
FJP