Re: conversion to subversion

Hi Peter!

You wrote:

> > Also by switching to Subversion, people can make their own choice:
> > there is at least git-svn, bzr-svn, and hg-svn.
>
> True. If the infrastructural scripts can be modified to work with such
> a setup as well, and not require direct access to the Subversion
> data files (as they now require direct access to the CVS data files),
> that could indeed be an advantage.

That shouldn't be a big problem.  I've abstracted away all RCS
interactions to a separate perl module, so it should be rather easy to
customize that for (for example) a git-svn setup.

Bas.

| Bas Zoetekouw      | Sweet day, so cool, so calm, so bright, |
|--------------------| The bridall of the earth and skie:      |
| bas@zoetekouw.net  | The dew shall weep thy fall tonight;    |
+--------------------|                    For thou must die.   |