Re: Debian testing cannot be downloaded!

On Sat, Dec 15, 2007 at 07:11:24AM +0000, Ahsaht wrote:
> > Then type "apt-get --print-uris dist-upgrade" : this command will
> > display the list of files to download so that the result is the same as
> > a online dist-upgrade.
>
> 	Thanks but this is partial solution (in fact not a solution at all) because I
> will not be able to install programs after such upgrade.

? ? ?
Once you download from an other host all the packages, move them to your
/var/cache/apt/archive or dpkg -i *.deb

> 	Is there standard way to collect *all* URLs to download for particular
> distribution - Debian testing for amd64 in my case (to build my own ISO
> images)? In other words I need all URLs in order to download full distro.

Not a full distro, only a netinstall here :
ftp://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/testing/arch-latest/amd64/jigdo-cd

> 	BTW, I sent message to debian-cd and my report was ignored.

You may try #debian-cd on irc.debian.org

Regards

--
Simon Paillard