Debian testing cannot be downloaded!

	Following page have *no files* to download:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/jigdo-dvd/

	ALL other pages for amd64 (weekly-builds/amd64/iso-dvd,
weekly-builds/amd64/iso-cd, etc.) are empty too!
	For other architectures everything seems to be OK but not for amd64. Even
worse: ALL mirrors I've found (by using Google) have empty directories for
amd64 too! But not so long ago (accordingly to Google cache) everything was
OK. But now all files for amd64 disappeared!
	Please note that I'm talking about *Debian testing*. I don't need Debian
stable.
	Can you please fix this? I need to download Debian testing ASAP. dist-upgrade
is useless for me because I cannot download so much traffic myself: Jigdo or
ISO images are only ways to download Debian for me.