unreachable vendor

On November 17th I purchased a set of dvd from linuxcdstore.it (they accept direct payements through paypal).
The problem is, I've not yet been able to get in touch with them: my emails get no response whatsoever. Also, no sign of the dvd's in my mailbox. It looks like they're not taking care of their business anymore.

I think you should definitely remove them from the vendor list until they come back.

Finally - A spam blocker that actually works.