Re: Mentioning proposed-updates on the main website

On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 08:13:19PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> As you may (or may not) know proposed-updates is used as a basis for the
> next point release. As such it would be good that people would use it
> more so we find most bugs *before* a point release. To make this happen
> I want to mention proposed-updates more visibly on the main website.
> Does anyone have good ideas how and where on the website I should
> mention proposed-updates (and oldstable-proposed-updates and maybe the
> process involved)?

/releases/stable/errata actually includes some information about
that, but I'm not sure where else. Maybe we need a new page called
/releases/proposed-updates that explains the concept better, and
then link that one from other places?

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.