Mentioning proposed-updates on the main website

Hi

As you may (or may not) know proposed-updates is used as a basis for the next point release. As such it would be good that people would use it more so we find most bugs *before* a point release. To make this happen I want to mention proposed-updates more visibly on the main website. Does anyone have good ideas how and where on the website I should mention proposed-updates (and oldstable-proposed-updates and maybe the process involved)?

Cheers

Luk