Please check DSA 1381 and 1370

Hi,

the CVS history of DSA 1381
(http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/english/security/2007/dsa-1381.wml?rev=1.11&diff_format=u&root=webwml&view=log)
was ignored during the commit in r1.4. This resulted in funny further
changes (such as adding a lot of not necessary quotations (<q>amd64</q>,
instead of ('amd64') which was fixed already in 1.2 by kaare).

I tried to fix this but please check it again!

We also need a careful proofread of DSA 1370, as it is currently very
very hard to understand!

I would also suggest

-    attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via (1) the
+    attackers to inject arbitrary web scripts or HTML code via (1) the
     fieldkey parameter to browse_foreigners.php or (2) certain input

and maybe s/Etch/etch/ for consistency.

Jens