Re: Dutch text on page viewed in English

On Sun, Sep 09, 2007 at 10:45:32PM +0200, Jaap Eldering wrote:
> I visited http://packages.debian.org/etch/hugin and found Dutch text:
>
> autopano-sift
>     Pakket niet beschikbaar
>
> Although I'm Dutch, I use iceweasel (Debian etch version) with
> en-us,us as preferred language list, so this seems to be a bug.

Can you give me the exact header you're sending? You can do this simply
by visiting the page http://packages.debian.net/etch/hugin?debug=3 and
send me the line that starts with LANGUAGES

What do you get when visiting http://packages.debian.org/etch/ ? The
Dutch or the English page? (Just asking because the latter is negotiated
by apache while the one you're mentioning is negotiated by a script)

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/