Re: It's a shit!!!

Hi!

* Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@ist.org> [070723 09:06]:

> Am Sonntag, den 22.07.2007, 03:13 -0500 schrieb René Sánchez Maqueo:
> > I can't install some packages in the gestor Synaptic and don't know why?
> >
> > The truth there is some problems with my disc, I don't understand the
> > error. If you can help me, I will be grateful for you gays!
>  You most propably should turn to the debian-user@lists.debian.org list
> - debian-www is about handling the website of Debian. [..]

BTW: Even if your english is good enough to communicate with us, René,
you might want to take a look at http://lists.debian.org/users.html,
too.  We have several mailing lists for our users in other languages
than english including spanish and portuguese.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

PS: You might also want to use a better subject, perhaps you could take
a look at http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html?