Re: It's a shit!!!

	hello!

Am Sonntag, den 22.07.2007, 03:13 -0500 schrieb René Sánchez Maqueo:
> I can't install some packages in the gestor Synaptic and don't know why?
>
> The truth there is some problems with my disc, I don't understand the
> error. If you can help me, I will be grateful for you gays!

 You most propably should turn to the debian-user@lists.debian.org list
- debian-www is about handling the website of Debian.  And please be a
bit more specific about the error you receive and why you think that you
can't install packages with synaptic.  Including
your /etc/apt/sources.list is not a bad idea neither.

> Well my english is not good. Perhaps you don't understand me.

 It's not too bad - and please simply ignore the unhelpful answer you
have received from Bart Martens, he seems to have considered it being a
funny one.

 So long,
Rhonda