Re: Problem with menu and navbar in French translation of the main page

* Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> [2007-04-29 22:50]:
> On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 12:43:06AM +0200, Frédéric Bothamy wrote:
>> I have noticed that on the French translation of the main page
>> (http://www.debian.org/index.fr.html), the left menu and the navbar are
>> not translated any more.
>>
>> Does anyone know if something recently changed on www-master (maybe some
>> locales were changed?) ?
>
> Maybe it was already updated to Etch?

 I would guess so, too.

> Probably fr_FR.iso88591 is no longer a supported locale. Can someone
> check the output of locale -a?

 Trying to contact Joey right now. :)

> I also noticed that the last DSA such as DSA-1281 and DSA-1282 are
> missing on the homepage. The year in it is right ...

 Seems to had been a minor glitch - they are there now.

 So long,
Alfie
--
<Overfiend> Debian is the first organization in history to have more single
            points of failure than actual personnel.