Problem with menu and navbar in French translation of the main page

Hello,

I have noticed that on the French translation of the main page
(http://www.debian.org/index.fr.html), the left menu and the navbar are
not translated any more.

I checked the wml_run.log yesterday night and noticed that this page was
rebuilt, but I could not understand why (I could not find anything
obvious by browsing the CVS repository).

Does anyone know if something recently changed on www-master (maybe some
locales were changed?) ?

Unfortunately, I do not have enough time to investigate this issue until
next thursday.

Fred (French website translation coordinator)

PS: I have just noticed that this problem exists with all rebuilt
webpages (for French, I don't know for other languages) (compare
http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2007/04/index.fr.html and
http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2007/05/index.fr.html)