Re: Inconsistency on translated pages links.

* NAGY Viktor <ch@elte.hu> [2007-04-23 11:09]:
> These constraints are quite strict. Are there any website statistics
> which prove that it's really worth to maintain website mirrors and give
> up using server-side dynamic content?

 And what would you want to use server-side dynamic content for?  I
haven't heard of a suggestion yet that made really sense - only the
question if it could be available.  Besides, keep in mind the propable
need for a database backend, the required load performance of all that
and the bigger needs on administration and on checking the additional
used infrastructure for possible security problems.

 So long,
The biggest difference is that now I can hear bass.  I had almost forgotten
that Metallica isn't a teenage girl band.
         -- Lars Wirzenius, <http://liw.iki.fi/liw/log/2004-02.html#20040212c>