Re: Inconsistency on translated pages links.

* NAGY Viktor <ch@elte.hu> [2007-04-23 11:09]:
> These constraints are quite strict. Are there any website statistics
> which prove that it's really worth to maintain website mirrors and give
> up using server-side dynamic content?

 And what would you want to use server-side dynamic content for?  I
haven't heard of a suggestion yet that made really sense - only the
question if it could be available.  Besides, keep in mind the propable
need for a database backend, the required load performance of all that
and the bigger needs on administration and on checking the additional
used infrastructure for possible security problems.

 So long,
Alfie
--
The biggest difference is that now I can hear bass.  I had almost forgotten
that Metallica isn't a teenage girl band.